CAIRO, Oct.10 (SEE)-The Australian Government Department of Education and Training administers the Endeavour Leadership Program. The Endeavour Leadership Program aims to enhance Australia’s reputation for excellence in international education through the continued internationalisation of the education, training and research sectors.
The objectives of the ELP are to contribute to the implementation of Government policy priorities, by increasing international research and education engagement between Australia and priority countries in key fields of education, research and innovation. The ELP offers achieving individuals from Australia and overseas the opportunity to develop their knowledge and expertise and build institution-to-institution connections and create the next generation of international education and research leaders across a wide variety of professional fields.
The Endeavour Leadership Program provides opportunities for established and emerging leaders to undertake a global mobility experience, within their study, research or professional field.
All successful Individual Endeavour Leaders will receive:
- travel allowance of up to AU$3,000 (with provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance of between AU$2000 and AU$4,000
- stipend of AU$3,000 per month (maximum amount of $AU36,000 per calendar year up to maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full category duration (Overseas Student Health Cover [OSHC] for international recipients)
- travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients
To apply, please visit this link: https://internationaleducation.gov.au/endeavour%20program/scholarships-and-fellowships/international-applicants/pages/international-applicants.aspx