CAIRO, Oct. 9 (SEE)- If you ask any woman: What do you know about breast cancer signs? The answer is likely to be “Lumps”. The answer is correct but actually it is one of the different symptoms of the disease, and that is why ‘SEE’ is listing to its readers the less known ones.
In 2017, an estimated 252,710 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed among women according to the American Cancer Society data.
Once you feel any of these symptoms, do not hesitate to consult a doctor;
- Partial or full breast swelling
- Inward turning or nipple pain
- Scaling, redness and thickening of the skin
- Flattening of the nipple
- Colored discharge other than milk
- Inflammation of the armpits
- Skin irritation
- Pain and discomfort
- Breathing difficulties