CAIRO, Aug 8 (SEE) The UK embassy in Cairo provided on Wednesday helpful tips to increase chances of obtaining a UK student visa.
1: Apply early
You can apply for a visa three months before the start of the course.
2. Bachelor’s degree level or above will be granted a student visa during the period of study or right after graduation.
3. Make sure you have a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from your chosen place of study before applying.
4. Make sure to provide your bank’s disclosure and education certificates. Be sure to have sufficient funds to cover the visa fee for at least 28 days before applying.
5. Some applicants may need a Secure English Language Test (SELT) /or an ATAS Certificate.
6. Provide Certified translations for any documents other than English.
7. You must print a copy of your visa application, passport, and supporting documents.
UKVI in Sheffield and Oman make the visas decisions under the laws of the United Kingdom, the embassy in Cairo has no role in decision-making.